Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of PT. Pasti Enak’s Website and purchases made from the PT. Pasti Enak.
PT. Pasti Enak is located at:
Jl Rama #888 Klungkung
80716 – Bali , Indonesia
By accessing this website and or make a purchase from PT.Pasti Enak we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use
PT. Pasti Enak’s website or make a payment to use if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of Indonesia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Purchases, Payment, and Credit Card Chargebacks
By making a payment You: “The Customer” willingly enter a legally binding agreement, with the Merchant: “PT. Pasti Enak” and agree that all arbitration of the payment, related invoice, products/services listed in the invoice, will be conducted in Indonesia under Indonesian Law in the Indonesian language.
Once the Invoice that accompanies the delivery of your order is signed by The Customer or any individual at The Customers address the following conditions will apply.
1. The Consumer acknowledges the receipt of all goods and services provided by the Merchant as, being of an acceptable quality, matching to the invoice, and delivered in time.
Syarat dan ketentuan
Dengan melakukan pembayaran ini Anda: “Pelanggan” dengan sukarela memasuki perjanjian yang mengikat secara hukum ini, dengan Pedagang: “PT. Pasti Enak ”dan setuju bahwa semua arbitrase dari pembayaran ini dan pesanan ini akan dilakukan di Indonesia berdasarkan Hukum Indonesia.
Setelah Faktur yang menyertai pengiriman pesanan Anda ditandatangani oleh Pelanggan atau individu di alamat Pelanggan, ketentuan berikut akan berlaku.
- Pelanggan mengakui bahwa telah menerima semua barang dan layanan yang disediakan oleh Pedagang, sudah memiliki kualitas yang dapat diterima, sesuai dengan faktur, dan dikirimkan tepat waktu.
- Pelanggan tidak bisa meminta pengembalian atau mengembalikan semua atau sebagian dari barang dan jasa yang tercantum dalam faktur.
- Pelanggan tidak bisa untuk meminta tolak bayar untuk semua atau sebagian dari pembelian yang ditagih.
- Pelanggan setuju untuk membayar keseluruhan biaya yang dikaitkan dengan permintaan tolak bayar untuk faktur yang diprakarsai oleh Pelanggan termasuk: Biaya pengembalian atau penalti yang dibebankan oleh Perusahaan Pemrosesan Pembayaran Pedagang: Xendit (PT Sinar Digital Terdepan), Biaya pengembalian atau penalti yang dibebankan oleh penerbit kartu kredit Pelanggan, Dan Semua Biaya Hukum Pedagang dikaitkan dengan tolak bayar.
Cookies are used in some areas of our site to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those
Unless otherwise stated, PT. Pasti Enak and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on PT. Pasti Enak. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://www.pastienak.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.pastienak.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.pastienak.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.pastienak.com
Redistribute content from PT. Pasti Enak (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information
or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of PT. Pasti Enak’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information