Sliced for a sandwich, crumbled over a salad or grated over pasta our Firm, Semi Hard and Hard Cheese range is diverse in culinary application. Aged for a minimum of 2 months and up to over a year, these cheeses are cared for daily to ensure the development of desired textures, flavors and aromas. In this group you will find some of our original cheeses that are truly Indonesian!
- Rahu Hidden within its black-as-night rind, this rich white cheese is like the moon during a eclipse. This lunar idea and the Balinese story of the demigod Rahu is where we got the name.
- Sake Kasu This semi hard cheese is aged in fermented sweet ric,e imparting a slight sweet and floral aroma to the cheese.
- CaCow, a play on the name Cacao and Cow, could only be a cheese that marries our company’s history in the Cacao trade with our passion for Cheese. CaCow is a traditional Gouda made with Balinese single origin organic Cacao.
- Smoked Cheddar Although smoked cheddar is made by cheese makers around the world, we smoke our Cheddar with Coconut. The light aroma of the Coconut smoke makes for an exceptional cheese where the smoky aroma is light enough to not overpower the flavor and finish of the cheese.
- Tea Smoked Ricotta Salata For this smoked cheese we take our version of Ricotta Salata (dry aged Ricotta Cheese) and hot smoke it with Tea leaves from Bandung Indonesia to produce this unique grating cheese.
- Greek Salad with Feta
- Roasted Eggplant with Smoke Feta
- Munster added to a Pizza Cheese mix.
- Raclette and Grilled Vegetable Wrap.
- Rahu and Asparagus Fococcia.
- Grilled Halloumi sandwich with balsamic tomatoes, avocado and mixed greens
- Blue Moo on Pizza
- Apple Current Tart with Mysost.
- Monterey Jack Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
- Chicken Sandwich with Pepper Jack
- Cordon bleu with Swiss Cheese.